Admission Hotline: 9645 16 98 25
Get enrolled in MEMS before the few vacant seats are filled. Form for enrollment is available at our school office . Registration can be done online at our website .
|Admission to Std. XI
Expected concepts and skills required for admission – Class I
||I Alphabets Number names 1 – 10 Names of objects and things around them
Expected concepts and skills required for admission –Class IV and VI
||Portions / Topics
||Write 10 Sentences (accurate), Comprehension, Grammar
||General Awareness, Our body, Plant life, Animal Life, PersonalHygiene
||All basic operations, Basic concepts like Time & money fractions, Word problems involving the basic operations, geometrical shapes length mass and capacity.
||Section A (Reading) Section B (Writing) – Direct writing, Free composition Section C (Grammar) – Tenses, Parts of Speech, sentences
||Our body, All the systems in our body, Deficiency diseases, Living things, Animal Life, Plant life, Force, Work & Energy, Matter and its properties, Ecosystem
||Number system, Fundamental operations (Word Problems), Division sums, Commercial Maths, Geometry.
Mode of payment
Payment can be made preferably by cheque/ draft drawn in favour of “Markaz English Medium School”. Payable at State Bank of Travancore, Kunnamangalm branch. It can also be paid by cash at the school office during 9.30 A.M.-3.30 P.M on all working days.
- Cheque will not be accepted after the last date of payment.
- A late fee of Rs.2/- per day will be collected after the last date of payment for a period of 15 days. If payment is not done within this stipulated date for payment with late fee, the student will not allowed to attend classes thereafter.
- The details of installment facility for students, who have been already enrolled during the previous years, can be had from the school office
- Students, Who intend to take transfer certificate from the school during the academic session, will have to remit full fee up to the end of the current academic year at the time of applying for TC.
Admission is confirmed only after submitting the following documents
- Transfer Certificate (Original)
- Mark list (Original)
- Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate (if the candidate is from other Board)
- Stamp size photographs (3 Nos.)
- Payment of School fees (Cash/D.D in favour of Markaz English Medium School, Karanthur)
- Certificate of Medical Fitness if any.
English, Malayalam, Hindi, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Computer Science, General knowledge, Physical Education and Art Education.
English, Malayalam, Hindi/Urdu, Mathematics, General Science, Social Studies Computer Science, General Knowledge, Physical Education and Art.
English Communicative, Malayalam/ Hindi/ Urdu, Mathematics, Science and Technology, Social Sciences, Computer/ Work Education, Physical and Health Education and Art Education.