General admission to Std. XI,XII
Admission Hotline: 9645169825
Admission to Std. XI is open only for students who have secured minimum stipulated marks in qualifying exams, ie, 60% marks in Science stream and 50% in Commerce and Humanities streams. Selected students will have to appear for the screening test* conducted by the school. The screening test consists of written test, group discussion and personal interview.
The school also provides in house coaching for Medical and Engineering entrance exams. The following combinations are offered for Std. XI.
|Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology
|Business studies, Accountancy, Economics & Computer Application
|Eng.Literature, Journalism, Communicative.Eng & Psychology
Mode of payment
Payment can be made preferably by cheque/ draft drawn in favour of “Markaz English Medium School”. Payable at State Bank of Travancore, Kunnamangalm branch. It can also be paid by cash at the school office during 9.30 A.M.-3.30 P.M on all working days.
- Cheque will not be accepted after the last date of payment.
- A late fee of Rs.2/- per day will be collected after the last date of payment for a period of 15 days. If payment is not done within this stipulated date for payment with late fee, the student will not allowed to attend classes thereafter.
- The details of installment facility for students, who have been already enrolled during the previous years, can be had from the school office
- Students, Who intend to take transfer certificate from the school during the academic session, will have to remit full fee up to the end of the current academic year at the time of applying for TC.
Admission is confirmed only after submitting the following documents
- Transfer Certificate (Original)
- Mark list (Original)
- Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate (if the candidate is from other Board)
- Stamp size photographs (3 Nos.)
- Payment of School fees (Cash/D.D in favour of Markaz English Medium School, Karanthur)
- Certificate of Medical Fitness if any.